Samuel Adams Facebook Community GuidelinesMake Statue of Samuel Adams a centerpiece of your Boston vacation itinerary, and find what else is worth visiting using our Boston tour itinerary planning site.
Welcome to the Samuel Adams Facebook Community! We invite you to communicate with us and other Samuel Adams fans to share your thoughts, insights, and views about our beers. The community is intended for fans who are of legal drinking age. To keep this community constructive, enjoyable, and safe for everyone, please follow these guidelines:
• Enjoy yourself and respect others’ opinions. We’re all here to have fun and communicate with each other about our shared love of beer.
• All content must comply with Facebook’s Terms of Service (found here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms).
• All content must comply with the Beer Institute Advertising and Marketing Code, located at http://www.beerinstitute.org/. In short, this means that content should not portray, encourage, or condone: (1) underage drinking; (2) drunk driving; (3) irresponsible consumption of beer; (4) people lacking control of their behavior as a result of drinking beer; (5) illegal activity in connection with the consumption of beer; (6) sexually explicit activity as a result of drinking beer; (7) graphic nudity; (8) littering with beer containers or packaging; or (9) the disparagement of competing beer products.
• In addition, you may not post content that: (1) infringes on the rights of others, such as the right of privacy; (2) is defamatory, abusive, obscene, harassing, deceptive, misleading, or otherwise unlawful; (3) promotes a commercial service or product other than Samuel Adams, unless you have obtained prior permission from Samuel Adams.
• If content is inconsistent with the above guidelines, don’t be surprised if it is removed.
• By posting content on the Samuel Adams Facebook Community, you grant Samuel Adams permission to repost that content on the Samuel Adams Facebook Community or other Samuel Adams social media pages. In addition, you acknowledge that you do not have an expectation of privacy in those publicly-posted submissions. If you post content (such as photos or videos) portraying images of other people, you acknowledge that you have obtained those individuals’ permission to post that content here, with their understanding that we may repost that content as outlined above. If we repost your submission, we will make reasonable efforts to credit you.
• Please understand that the user comments posted here do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Samuel Adams. Some of the content that is displayed on our community page is created and posted by fans. While we may review this content for compliance with the above guidelines, we can’t endorse, approve, ensure the accuracy of, or even agree with all user content, and therefore that content should not be relied upon as if it originated from Samuel Adams.
• If you have customer service questions, we invite you to call us at 888-661-2337 or contact us via our website at www.samueladams.com/contact-us.
Savor the Flavor Responsibly.
Tours To Statue of Samuel Adams
History Tour Pub Crawl of The Freedom Trail (Small Group) BOOK WITH VIATOR FROM $43
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour with Costumed Guide BOOK WITH VIATOR FROM $16
Duration: 85 to 95 minutes
Statue of Samuel Adams Reviews
I liked the stance that the sculptor gave Samuel Adams on this statue that is set on the square in front of Faneuil Hall. With his arms folded across his chest, the bronze figure shows a determined... more »
There's a reason why Samuel Adams stands on a pedestal in front of Faneuil Hall: this was his soap box, his platform to rally the patriots and lament the litany of grievances against Britain. He did.... more »
I gave this location 3 stars because after all it's a statue. But the area it's in is rich in history. Sam Adams is a popular trademark of Boston and the beer isn't so bad either. I mean Sam Adams beer of course.
Great place to hang out, can watch some wonderful people showcasing their talent, wide variety of interesting things to see, eat and buy! Especially enjoyed the performance of a young boy who sang and played the guitar. Watch out for the video..Soul stirring!
Plan your trip to Boston
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Boston
Kid-friendly things to do in Boston
Side trips from Boston
Hidden gems in Boston
See all ›
Plans to Statue of Samuel Adams by other users
13 days in Boston BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA February, popular sights Preferences: February Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 28 days in New York City & Boston BY A USER FROM INDIA March, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, slow & easy, popular & hidden gems Preferences: March, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping Attraction style: Popular & hidden gems Pace: Slow & easy 60 days in Massachusetts BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES February, popular sights Preferences: February Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 11 days in Boston BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES May, popular sights Preferences: May Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 18 days in Massachusetts BY A USER FROM ISRAEL November, popular sights Preferences: November Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 15 days in Greater Boston BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES September, popular sights Preferences: September Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium