OPEN MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY!!!Plan to see Hawaiian Chip Company and other attractions that appeal to you using our Honolulu tour builder site.
We are now open Monday through Saturday.
Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.:
* Small and large bags of your favorite flavors of taro and sweet potato chips
* Kilauea Fire BBQ Sauce and Hot Sauce
* Raging Volcano Hot Sauce
* Gift packs and gift baskets
* Sweet potato and taro chips made-to-order, which you can season as you like with garlic, BBQ, Kilauea Fire, nori seasoning, salt, and more!
Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.:
* Everything available on Mondays through Thursdays
* Island Brew beverage bar, featuring hand-shaken iced teas and coffee blended drinks. Try the chocolate haupia frappe!
Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.:
* Everything available on Mondays through Fridays
* Sliders, featuring kalua pork, chicken and roast pork
* Gelato, sorbet and our very own creation Haukea. We make these frozen treats, too!
1928 Republican Street, Honolulu, HI (one street off of Nimitz, between Puuhale St. and Mokauea St.) Call 808.845.9868 for more information.
Hawaiian Chip Company reviews
In the industrial section of Kalihi, on a back road, is this Hawaiian Chip Co. On Saturday, there is a steady flow of locals, who place their order, and wait for a fresh batch of taro and purple... more »
Im more for the sweets than the chips but these were amazing. We got sweet potato chips and put the Kilauea fire spice for the sweet/hot thing. Really good but the seasoning is spicy so use care... more »
Best place to stop while you are in oahu! The ladies were really nice and informative about theirs product. You will have a chance to try everything you want in the store but ice-cream. And don't forget to get their hot and fresh chips made to order!
Oh my goodness fresh, hot taro chips made to order that you can custom season yourself? Yes please! Free samples? Mmm hmm. Super friendly staff? Yup! These chips are thin and crispy and don't seem greasy at all. The seasonings are super fine powder so they stick on the chips. My favorite is Maui Onion but they are all good and not strong or overpowering.
Plan your trip to Honolulu
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Honolulu
Kid-friendly things to do in Honolulu
Side trips from Honolulu
Hidden gems in Honolulu
Shopping in Honolulu
Trips to Hawaiian Chip Company by other users
36 days in Honolulu BY A USER FROM JAPAN Honolulu 36 days in Honolulu BY A USER FROM JAPAN Honolulu 60 days in Honolulu BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Waimanalo Beach Makapu'u Beach Kaiona Beach Park 7 days in Hawaii BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Honolulu 60 days in Honolulu BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Waikiki War Memorial Natatorium Makalei Beach Park Sans Souci Beach Park 60 days in Honolulu BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Diamond Head Beach Park Diamond Head State Monument Shangri La